Action Chimneys are engaged by contractors undertaking projects in commercial, retail, pharmaceutical, corporate and institutional buildings, refurbishment and civil engineering works. Our specialist surveyors and engineers have in-depth knowledge of chimney structure and geometry. Due to our vast experience in the commercial industry, we can confidently liaise with your project manager on site, carry out requisite surveys and present cost effective solutions.
What we offer
We supply and install commercial and industrial chimney, flue and exhaust systems for all gas, oil fired, condensing, and non-condensing appliances to suit all applications and budgets. We provide practical solutions to architects and construction companies as well as providing a bespoke fitting service unique to a design or specification.
We are fully committed to providing a quality service. All our projects are completed to the highest standards, on time, and to the satisfaction of our clients. Our entire workforce is dedicated to maintaining a safe working environment for all employees, and significant resources are deployed to ensure best practice is followed in the areas of health and safety.
Action Chimneys are the only certified fitters of Furanflex25 in the Republic of Ireland. This product is 100% condensate proof and without joins. Coupled with its fire resistant properties, FuranFlex25 can be used across a wide range of applications. Some of its uses include commercial kitchen ducting, fume and chemical cabinet ducts, smoke protection, surface and roof water dispatching and fire proof ducting.
How will your company benefit from our service?
- Use of the latest in CCTV survey equipment to monitor and provide recordings for your assessment.
- Focused Health and Safety personnel
- Experience of working with project managers, and architects in delivering sustainable solutions to chimney and flue issues.
- Provision of factory trained and certified Furanflex installers.
- Scaffolding work erected and monitored by certified personnel.
- All waste material removed under licence.
- In depth knowledge of chimney structure and geometry.
Case History : Dublin Civic Offices
This project involved the installation of two new high efficiency condensing boilers that were being fitted into the basement of a nine story office block. The existing boilers had been serviced by two seperate brick lined chimneys that rose through the nine floors and exited on the rooftop. The brick chimneys posed a problem for the installers as a sealed non-porous lining was required to service the new condensing boilers. The project manager made a decision to consult with Action Chimneys. Following an on site survey, we suggested Furanflex25 as the ideal solution to line both chimneys. The installations were carried out over two weekends: one for each chimney, while the offices were closed so there was no interference with normal weekday activities taking place in and around the building.
VentilFlex25 Green and RKV were developed for air movement ducts for low and high temperatures applications encountered in the ventilation and ducting industry. The properties that were beneficial in the original Furanflex25 used in chimneys and flues, have been incorporated into this product, making it ideal for ventilation and ducting applications.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Use the latest in CCTV monitoring equipment to carry out surveys and provide recordings.
- Provide focused Health and Safety conscious personnel
- Provide an in depth knowledge of chimney structure and geometry.
- Use our experience of working with project managers and architects in delivering sustainable solutions to chimney and flue issues.
- Provide factory trained and certified Furanflex installers.
- Provide scaffolding work which is erected and monitored by certified personnel.
- Remove all waste material under license.
Why not consider talking to us about the numerous applications of Furanflex25RKV? The system is 100% condensate proof and there are no joins. This, coupled with its fire resistant properties makes FuranFlex25RKV an ideal solution for a wide range of applications. It can be used within commercial kitchen ducting to replace steel ducting, fume and chemical cabinet ducts, smoke protection, and fire proof ducting.