100% Irish owned, we specialise in residential and commercial chimney repair and relining applying expertise and knowledge built up over 38 years. We are also trusted partners for the specialist restoration and repair of character chimneys.
Action Chimneys was founded by Peter O’Byrne in 1980 in response to a request to rebuild a damaged chimney. One project led to another, and from humble beginnings, the company has flourished. We enjoy a level of expertise that is unparalleled in the chimney service business. Our team of certified engineers work on a daily basis in domestic, industrial and corporate environments with minimal disturbance or disruption to our client’s daily activity.
For further information on how Action Chimneys can respond to your requirements, please visit the relevant pages below:
Achievements to date
- Outstanding Health and Safety record
- Public liability insurance
- Only Irish Member of British N.A.C.E
- Sole Irish authorised installer of Furanflex in Ireland
- Re-lined in excess of 5,000 chimneys
- Established an excellent relationship with Insurers
- Invested heavily in new technology
- Fully tax compliant
- Twelve locally employed staff
Action Chimneys is committed to offering you a high quality service that meets your needs. To this end, our Customer Charter makes a number of specific pledges that everyone at Action Chimneys endeavors to uphold:
- We pledge to provide all customers with a quality service at all times.
- We will be open and transparent with all our customers.
- We pledge to listen to our customers and to develop our services in response.
- We will provide value for money.
- We will be easy to deal with.
- We will consult with you and keep you informed.